LIKE A STAR

For My Boo......


LIKE A STAR





Just like a star across my sky, Just like an angel off the page, 
You have appeared to my life, Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart, Just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you Still I wonder why it is, I don't argue like this, 
With anyone but you, We do it all the time, 
Blowing out my mind, You've got this look I can't describe, 
You make me feel like I'm alive, When everything else is au fait, 
Without a doubt you're on my side, Heaven has been away too long,
 Can't find the words to write this song, Oh... 
Your love, Still I wonder why it is, I don't argue like this, 
With anyone but you, We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 
Now I have come to understand, 
The way it is, It's not a secret anymore, 'cause we've been through that before, 
From tonight I know that you're the only one, 
I've been confused and in the dark, Now I understand, I wonder why it is, I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you, I wonder why it is, I wont let my guard down, 
For anyone but you We do it all the time, 
Blowing out my mind, 

Just like a star across my sky, Just like an angel off the page, You have appeared to my life, Feel like I'll never be the same, Just like a song in my heart, Just like oil on my hand

~Corinne Bae Rae~



Comments

  1. Nice Song...Thanks..was looking for the lyric...love Corrine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my Blog, Really appreciate your time
Have a Great day Ahead (^___^)

Popular Posts