Bon jour 2015!!

BON JOUR Friends!


I guess its still not too late to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015. yeah i know i know ..its the 2nd of February 2015. A tad late for EARLY hehehe well at least am wishing a great start ya.

i have not been updating my blog for quite sometime. My apology, it has been a roller coaster ride for me...physically, mentally and emotionally. So now am back again.(^-^) However, am not physically fit for the next few weeks. Sigh (-_-).. i accidently injured my ankle last saturday and it hit the cemented floor. .and i am on a half cast bound foot now. With this kind of injury, it made slightly bonkers because my movement was limited. However, it never stop me from doing what i want to do. Like LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST! 

i didn't tell my mother ...my siblings..especially my BIG SIS *until someone let the cat out of the bag..duh..well it's partially my fault for not advising my 10yo old Niece :p ..i didnt tell her yesterday when she asked for a favour to send my nieces and nephew for a tennis lesson at Bangsar Sports complex..hehehehe WHY??? Why on the planet should i be announcing my injury am NOT Seriously injured Nor am i Comatose. I can still drive even if with one foot functioning. Anyway..it was all well. .i am on a three weeks Medical leave which i am happily relaxing and i am learning photography online  and trying ...yeah trying to clean and sort out the things in my house..

The thing about me is that i am such a hard headed person..i do not give up easily regardless of how difficult the situation's are.  I am a rational and practical person. There are time The Heart rules the Head. Yeah..the Heart wants what the Heart wants. Reminds me of Selena Gomez latest Song. ♥ it! 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ij_0p_6qTss

And so that is how my Year started for 2015. I still have many moons to go and plans to be executed. Join me in my next adventure ya.

Till then. Have a great week ahead. Muax ♥♥♥♥ (^---^)

Comments

Popular Posts