My First of 2018



2018

Hello there it has been a year and a half since my last post.  How time flies. I can't believe it was indeed a long hiatus. 2016 & 2017 have been a roller coaster ride for me.  With many sweet bitter sour memories.

So for all the Big event / festive i have missed to wish; i wish You 

i) Happy New Year 2018

Image result for new year 2018

ii) Wishing my fellow Sarawakians "Happy Gawai Dayak, Selamat Adau Gayo Babulang" and fellow Sabahan Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan


Image result for kotobian tadau kaamatan and gawai dayak 2018


Image result for pesta babulang Limbang       Image result for pesta babulang Limbang Image result for pesta babulang Limbang
Babulang Festival (Limbang). Pic courtesy:RoseamalinaMail, Uncle Awang

iv) Eid Mubarak & Maaf Zahir Batin


Image result for selamat hari raya

v) Happy Birthdays To all born in the month of January to June (including me (^__^)


Image result for happy b



Since today is the weekend i Wish you;

Image result for happy weekend

I guess that is all for now..till my next post.

TTFN





Comments

Popular Posts